Welcome to the T3do forum!

What is the reason for this forum?

More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by Giorgio_Fiorelli
Hello everyone.

Just let me tell you why we have opened this forum. I believe that there is too little communication about the use of T3do. So we will use this forum to:
1) Describe new features (mainly from me, Michele, and Advanced Users)
2) Report bugs
3) Ask Help for the software and for clinical cases design
4) Propose new features.

So don't be shy and give us some input, please.

Later I will write something about the new features of 3.88

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #312 by Zoeypenelope
A forum is an online discussion board where people can ask questions, share their experiences, and discuss topics of mutual interest. Forums are an excellent way to create social connections and a sense of community. They can also help you to   sign language alphabet   cultivate an interest group about a particular subject. A Discussion Board can contain one or more Forums. A Forum is an area where a topic or a group of related topics are discussed.Knowledge sharing: Forums provide a platform for people to share their knowledge and expertise on a particular topic, and learn from others in the process. Networking: Forums allow users to connect with others who have similar interests, which can be valuable for building professional and personal relationships.Some of the best examples of online forums include Reddit, Quora, Stack Overflow, and 4chan. These platforms cater to a wide range of interests and topics, allowing users to engage in discussions, ask questions, and share knowledge with a community of like-minded individuals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds